WHAT TO WATCH | Tales

19:00

New Layout Who This? Oh it's TEMILONDON. LOL!  Okay enough of that, hey guys I have a new show for you and honeyyyy, not even agent Angela Valdez can mess this one up.


A brand new series called Tales created by Mr Murder Inc Irv Gotti just premiered on BET.




Tales, is a scripted anthology series of song stories weaving classic and current hip-hop songs into visually stunning narratives. Check the trailer below.


The first episode had me like - okay this is good.


Then the second episode had me like - I see you Irv! Do your thing.


But the third episode!!! Wig GONE, SNATCHED, BALD DA DUN DUN. Word to Nicki Minaj.




I think I loved episode 3 because it starred Woody McClain (who played Bobby Brown in the New Edition Biopic) and I am just fascinated with his work rate! He is killing it.





There are only 3 episodes out at the moment so I've linked them below.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

Watch and let me know what you think.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments